Cloudbeds Support Article
From the STAYmyway app the guests are able to do the check-in process, open your hotel's doors or hire any hotel services. What's more, you can send messages to the guests and optimize the energy consumption of your hotel with our solutions.
- Open the room door.
- Send check-in details prior to arrival: the guests could send you their documentation, signature and a selfie to speed the checkin-process up.
- Get all the information about the hotel.
- Get a leisure guide next to the hotel: we provide in the STAYmyway app a selection of experiences and activities near to the accommodation location. That could be, for example, a free tour for the city, a boat trip, a scuba diving experience, an organized trip to a near location, etc.
- All services near your hotel: this feature is created for rental vacation or small hostels and we provide in the STAYmyway app a directory of useful places near the accommodation, like pharmacies, restaurants, takeaway or bakeries.
How to sign up for STAYmyway?
You can visit our web in order to get info about our services and contract them. There you will find all the information about how to improve your our web guests experience. If you want to contact us, you can head directly to our contact page.
How to connect STAYmyway with Cloudbeds for the first time?
Firstly, you have to log in with your STAYmyway account and head to the Configuration section. Then, go to the Integrations subsection. There you will find a button to connect to Cloudbeds.
Once you have clicked the button you will be redirected to the Cloudbeds login page.
After log in with your Cloudbeds credentials, you can approve that STAYmyway could access to your Cloudbeds account and here you will find a list of the permissions required for the integration.
Once approved, you will be redirected again to the Configuration section of the STAYmyway web dashboard and you will see the CloudBeds interface connected marked with a .
The connection is complete and running.
Specific functionality of the integration
- Connect your Cloudbeds account with your STAYmyway one.
- Automatically creates in your STAYmyway account the reservations that are created in Cloudbeds.
- Automatically updates in your STAYmyway account the reservation details that are changed in Cloudbeds. This includes changes in:
- Date of arrival and departure
- Guests creation or delete
- Guests info as name, surname or email
- Automatically updates the reservations state when it is changed in Cloudbeds.
- The guests upload through the STAYmyway app their documentation, selfie and signature and we automatically uploads the images to Cloudbeds
- When the guest details are verified by you in the STAYmyway panel, the guests details will be updated automatically in Cloudbeds.
What are the limitations of the integration?
- The integrationcurrently doesn’t support multiple rooms reservation.
- Due to technical limitations, some reservation details will be updated every 15 minutes. This limitation does not apply to the following events, that are treated as they occur:
- Reservation is created
- Reservation is deleted
- Reservation state changes to checked-in, checked-out, confirmed...
How to disconnect the apps?
In order to disconnect the apps and disable the integration functionality you should go to your STAYmyway dashboard. Once you are logged in, go to Configuration -> Integrations. Click on the Cloudbeds logo and then, click in the Disconnect button. You will be prompted to confirm the disconnection.
How to get support?
You can contact us at email@example.com.
Is the integration free of charge?
Yes, it is completely free once you are a STAYmyway client.
Can I disconnect the app whenever I want?
Yes, you can disconnect the STAYmyway app of your Cloudbeds whenever you may need from your Cloudbeds dashboard.
Do I have to manually update the reservations?
No, the reservations details are automatically updated on your STAYmyway dashboard.